Looking for open body

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Looking for open body
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rion Schulze on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

In an effort to return my grandpas 21 T to being drivable, I am looking for ANY shape of open car body, any condition, so long as I can bolt it to the frame and firewall and put a seat in it. I am located in Iowa. You can email 25modelt@gmail.com and we can correspond from there. Thanks in advance

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 12:52 am:

I have a 23 touring body,needs wood and it's in Sacramento California interested?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 07:12 am:

Rion, Take a look at this one... I am not associated with this.

https://fortdodge.craigslist.org/cto/6011074081.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 09:14 am:

sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rion Schulze on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 09:30 am:

I did get a couple of your messages, and thank you, i would add that IF it was even a touring body cut down for a pickup or roadster, i am interested in that body too, that is actually what it was when he got it in the 50s. Thanks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration