Speedster Fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Speedster Fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

Recently Posted some of our fenders on ebay item #182477865165 as well as our website www.westcoastmetalshaping@yahoo.com. They are cheaper if you purchase from me direct.

Phone: 916-342-2222 call or txt
E-mail: westcoastmetalshaping@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Correction on the website, it is - www.westcoastmetalshaping.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 01:25 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Harms - Sacramento County, CA on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Look nice.
More pictures from different angles?
Price?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By West Coast Metal Shaping on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

Yes, I am trying to get the pictures resized

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

Awesome work!!! I've got a project on the back burner that may need a set. How much do they run?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 08:09 am:

I've found a good way to resize is to open the picture in a folder use "prt sc" then paste it into paint. Save it in paint as a jpg and your done.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration