FS TT Wheel Lug and Bolt Lot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS TT Wheel Lug and Bolt Lot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

One lot of TT wheel lugs, bolts and nuts. Lugs are marked with Ford script. Get the complete lot of 52 pieces for $125 plus $13.60 USPO domestic shipping. Mark Chaffin (951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 09:51 am:

Reduced $100 plus domestic shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Reduced to $80.00 plus shipping. i'm really surprised the ends haven't sold yet. They are hard to come by lately.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:06 pm:

Enough lugs for a set of four six lug TT truck wheels. All Ford script. $75.00 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

Mark I will take them. I sent you a PM Thanks Leon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Sold!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration