Wtb Stewart flex shaft beass ends

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb Stewart flex shaft beass ends
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 04:06 pm:

I'm looking for some brass ends for a Stewart speedometer cable.

I have a non-Stewart brass cable that I can use. I just need the brass end fittings for 1911.
Thanks.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Mavins Winnipeg,Canada on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

Hello Keith are you aware of Speedometer+supply they have reproduction brass ends of which you seek. They are on the net I found them by searching Stewart speedometer. They have pictures so you can see if they are correct Cheers Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:35 pm:

still looking.

Here is what a reproduction looks like:

I'd rather find originals

Both ends knurled, please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 02:09 am:

btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Keith, that repo end can be made to look a lot more original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Kim-
I planned to do that if I go with the repro parts-

How wide is the knurled part in the center?
Both top and bottom are the same for 1911, right?

-Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration