Shopping list for Bakersfield

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Shopping list for Bakersfield
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Not knowing how much $ I'll have I thought I might post some things that I may be looking for at Bakersfield. Naturally there will be changes in priority etc.

Winfield Model H carb
Top bows (early, does not have to be T)
Model A Tie rod ends
Late wishbone (can be cut)
Early wishbone (can be cut)
Early spring perches
Spindle arms (will be used in Chevy spindles)
Interior rear window trim (58-60 Tbird)
X Drive Magneto gears (I know you can buy them new)
Rims/Hubs (30X3,30X3.5)
Early Steering column (non ford with spark/throttle)
Tapered leaf elliptical springs (non T)
A couple boxes of all those rusted nuts and bolts everybody seems to have around.

Im sure there will be more to come. I know I probably wont get all of this due to time, storage, and money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Can't help but see you there.
Hope have the new T home so I will have a list
Only thing is
zenith 3 side bowl for my Dad's late 31 model A
Speedster searchlight

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

I figure I should be easy to spot, Ill most likely be wearing an African Queen shirt and a Florida Stetson Boaters hat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 10:24 pm:

Love that
I be wearing my grey stetson
Hopefully my friend gets me my early boaters cap back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Perhaps "Boaters" was the wrong description as it is not a straw boater. It is a modern mesh full brim that you would wear when boating on the water.

I know a cheesy way to BTT to I might as well add some more things ive come up with

Radiator possibilities (brass non T)
Bands (narrow set with linings)
Drive shaft/axle bearings
Sliding Fat Man Wheel
"Cool" Grease gun
Unusual Radiator Fan (Aluminum)
Brake quadrant lever (just a junk one)
Good Clutch Plates
Early Running board/Fender brackets
Various top mounts (body to bow) I don't know what i'll neeed
Hood strap Z springs
Trunk hardware (hinges latches etc)
A few pieces of Battleship linolium
Spindle Bearings
Hartfords
Small Motometer (different than whats being produced)
Vaporizer intake
Hand Crank

I know much listed Im guaranteed to find. Other than that Ill be on the lookout for those good deals

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration