FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

NH Carburetor; $78.00 New choke spring, pressure tested float. both plates working well. This is just a good carburetor, the best of all the T carbs that let the factory. You can have your choice of Universal spray needle or straight needle. Please refer to number 10 Carb or you may not get one in the picture that you want!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, March 06, 2017 - 10:52 pm:

NH carb number 10:

NH carb 10

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 02:44 am:

I meant to say above that you can have your choice of a universal (U-Joint} spray needle or the straight spray needle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 12:57 am:

Please refer to carburetor number 10 so there is no mix up in shipping the wrong carb.

picture

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 07:36 am:

PM sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Duquette Grand Forks, ND on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 10:21 am:

Dave,
Just in case your confuser is not receiving, I will take the #10 NH with a straight spray needle I'm also adding $9.15 shipping as you had none listed. Thanks Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 10:34 pm:

Rick: Thanks, I put your name on the number ten carb. My Granddaughter got the confusor going again so I could receive and send email. Then we got some bad winds on Monday that knocked the confusor out again for about a day but we got it working again.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration