FOR SALE; FENDER EYE BOLTS AND NUTS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; FENDER EYE BOLTS AND NUTS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 02:15 am:

Fender Eye Bolts: $4.00 Ea. Bolts are used but good. Good threads. Will have proper nuts.

Dave Huson, 2115 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 02:20 am:

Fender Eye Bolts

fender eye bolts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 07:19 am:

Still have Eye Bolts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Healey on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Dave, sent PM for 4 if them

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Mettling - Dayton OH on Monday, June 05, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Hi Dave, I just need one. Sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, June 06, 2017 - 01:21 am:

Brian and Brian: I answered both of you, I hope you got them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Saturday, September 23, 2017 - 08:35 pm:

Still have some left

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, November 03, 2017 - 02:04 am:

there are no early round bolts only the later ones you see in the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Thompson on Friday, November 17, 2017 - 02:40 pm:

So did you have any oval fender bolts left? If you do I will take any amount up to 4. I will send you my info if you respond. Thanks Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, November 22, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Fender Eye Bolts are gone.
Thanks MTFCA

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration