FOR SALE; 21" MODEL A WIRE WHEELS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 21" MODEL A WIRE WHEELS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 02:31 am:

Model A Wheels; $45.00 ea. Must be walks ins. Choice from 9 wheels just in on the last load.
No cracks or repairs found. Come choose what you may use for a long time.

Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone; 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

I have to change the above Ad. I was thinking that I had 9 Model A wheels buried under a bunch of stuff. But as I unloaded my pickup bed I found I only had 5. I will have a picture of the 5 wheels later today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 12:31 am:

Model A Wheels, Once I got below the rest of the parts I found the following 5 wheels. I believe them to be the 21 inch wheels.

model Wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 07:24 am:

Wheels are Gone, except one that has a missing spoke. REDUCED PRICE $30.00.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, July 28, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

I looked at the wheel again today. All the spokes are there. The weld on one spoke has come loose on one end. It should be pretty easy to weld back on.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration