For Sale: 1913 "Modern" T speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: 1913 "Modern" T speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

$16,600.00 I do not answer Private Messages. I have a 6 page answer sheet I can send you if you call 720-289-2896 between 9 AM and 9 PM Colorado time with your email. Rootlieb fenders, hood &gas tank. Four wheel disc brakes,complete balanced drive train, Z head 12 volt electronic ign. Ruckstell ,leather. Comes with top & new car cover. Less than 4500 miles on ALL NEW 2004 construction.P1P2P3P4

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 04:00 pm:

More pics requested form callersP5p6P7P8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 10:40 am:

Brake photos as requested. I will be taking photos with the top up and under dash wiring photos later today. Also the inside of the rim from the spare.P9P10P11P12

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:11 am:

What a sweet ride. You couldn't build it for the asking price. I bet it goes as well as it stops.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 12:27 pm:

Chuck:
GREAT looking car with super detail ...I noticed the cable parking brake on your rear disc calipers ...this should give a very certain holding action when used for parking and a extra safety margin in the event of a hydraulic failure ... A+ , hope this car stays in the region , but I am certain that it would be admired and appreciated anywhere ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

As promised, electrical photos, inside rim photo, Top photo. FYI the top has been flat storage since '06 or '07. In response to Erik and Gene, the most interest is coming from the West coast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 02:09 pm:

Photos didn't take. Trying again. Still won't go. I'll start fresh and re list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 02:19 pm:

more picsP14P15P16P17P18

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 03:52 pm:

I've seen this car in person at a Model T Speedster rally. I can tell you it's EXTREMELY well done, with excellent workmanship. Super attention to detail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

If you will settle for $15,000, I'll take it..Can send a check tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:08 pm:

Just a clarification, I forgot to mention that the Price is FIRM. Thanks to all for your attention on this point. Point # 2 Offer for sale on forum ends Saturday night the 11th @ 9 PM Colo. time. BTT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:58 pm:

Sold for the asking price, pending transfer of funds. I think it will look good in New Mexico!

Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Great deal on a great car. Congrats to the buyer. See you on the road!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 09:45 am:

Thanks to all that responded in March. It now appears that a month has passed and no $'s have changed hands and I have patiently waited until April for the purchaser to arrange finances and transport per the purchaser's request. The phone call I was promised on Friday PM 4-7-17 did not happen. This vehicle is now For Sale once more. I mail the add to the MTFCA & MTFCI today. Respectfully Chuck Smith 720-289-2896

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Monday, April 10, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

Curious - it looks like the spark and throttle rods running through a clamp that is clamped to the steering rod? I must just be seeing that wrong.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 07:05 pm:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Smith Littleton, Co. on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - 11:10 pm:

Well it appears # 13 has a very sincere want to be new owner on the Left coast. Anticipating down payment soon. Thanks MTFCA!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 07:45 pm:

It looks great in my garage with California plates. California DMV nicked me over $1500.00 to get it registered.

Thanks Chuck!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

Pics hal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

Hal. I thought you just built a speedster?!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Hal, Are you going to bring it to Whitefish, MT for the tour? Just wondering...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

I built a white Speedster and drove it to an outing today. Kieth, our plans don't include Whitefish. Too much for Vonnie's back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Saturday, June 10, 2017 - 11:52 pm:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration