Rod jig for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rod jig for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

I have a Rod alignment jig extra to my shop. It was made by Lisle. Not sure if it is all there. I will take $75.00 for it and will del to Chickasha. NO Shipping, too heavy. If someone wants it PM me and I will bring it to Chickasha. Tried to post picture but can not get that to work tonight. PM me for a picture. Thanks,Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 07:41 pm:

hi Dan... sending PM now

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

If not sold, I would like to look. PMing. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Here are some pictures, finally. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 05:36 am:

Sold

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration