Wanted shortened drive shaft for a Muncie

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted shortened drive shaft for a Muncie
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

I've got a Muncie all ready to go with the coupler and the U Joint. I just need a shortened drive shaft.
Call Daniel 831-278-2742

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

Daniel, how much shorter is the shaft for a Muncie. I have a 12 inch shorter shaft that came with my KC Warford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

I'll check

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Muncie is 13 1/4" Warford is 12" give or take a 1/16" on either. Donnie How much do you want for the 12"? I'm also looking for one 18" to 24" shorter for a speedster project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 02:43 am:

Daniel, got your message and I will get back to you. I don't stock shortened shafts, I make them to order. The Muncie requires a shaft and tube shortened 13.250". We get $150 for the shaft, $100 for the tube, to shorten them. The shaft is cut and remachined, not welded.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Craig, I sent you a PM message....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Leach on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 12:02 am:

Yes Donnie I'm interested sent two emails. anyone from arizona going to Chickasha that has room for a drive shaft? I'm looking to hire transport.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 03:26 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 01:39 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration