Intherod Boring Bar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Intherod Boring Bar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 08:39 pm:

Here is a Intherod Boring Bar for connecting rods. This is a little too big for Model T but it is extra for my shop. $150.00 del to Chickasha. Looks to be all there and I think there are ins with it. I will look tomorrow. Let know if you want me to bring to Chickasha, too heavy to ship and take just for fun. Pm me. thanks, Dan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

Dan, Sent you a PM.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration