Rear hub puller for Phelps wire wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Rear hub puller for Phelps wire wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Up for sale is a hub puller for pulling Phelps wire wheel rear hubs. I made a couple pullers along with a pair of rear hubs I made a while back. Puller is of my own design, not a reproduction. Puller body is made from chromolly steel with high strength 7/8"-9 draw bolt. Bolt circle is 2.5" diameter

$150 plus actual shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

Is that for me ??????????

I need one !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

No no no Steve... This is your pullers twin. Yours is comfortably packed in a box right now awaiting the mail man

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

Steve Kevin sure makes you pretty parts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John L Williams on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Kevin: Hi From Iowa! I could use one of these pullers if you have any left? I would like to pick up at Chickashaw If that will work for you? Thanks John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 11:17 am:

Thanks Man !

Kevin IS one of the best machinists I know - works of art, I tell ya !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 12:17 pm:

Steve, yours is in the mail

John, send me an email I'll put your name on the extra

If anyone else needs one I can certainly make more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 01:20 pm:

Kevin
I have emailed you about some new front hubs that will accept front brakes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:04 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:04 pm:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration