For sale 1926 model t tudor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For sale 1926 model t tudor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Hopkins on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

Restored in 1980, then left to sit in a barn until I recovered it about 9 years ago. I have replaced many parts such as the carburetor, starter, timer, timer wires, plugs , plug wires, and did have a valve job done a few years ago. I have only put about 25 miles on it since the valve job. The body is strait but does have a few scratches and chips. She does start run and drive. I am asking $12,500 but am negotiable.I would really like to see this go to someone who will take care of it and enjoy it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Hopkins on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:37 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Hopkins on Tuesday, March 07, 2017 - 11:39 pm:

I have other pictures, but I cannot figure out how to post them. It says the file or too big.I have pictures of the engine, and it at world of wheels in Chicago 2017. This car placed first in its class there. I also have close ups of the scratches and imperfections

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 08:35 am:

File size limit is 250K per picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 09:01 am:

For the most part, it looks like a very nice car. I'm wondering if there is old nickel plating under that paint on the radiator shell and headlight bucket trim rings? As I recall the steering gear box should be nickel plated along with the throttle and spark arms, and steering wheel nut. Excepting those items (and maybe the exhaust) it looks pretty much period correct. Its also in one heck of a lot better condition than the "restored" one I purchased a few years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Hopkins on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:05 pm:

Car is sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:03 pm:

Congratulations! Hope you got a good price for it. Wish the one I bought looked remotely that nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ryan Hopkins on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:46 pm:

Car is sold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

Nice car owner bought a nice looking car. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration