QUALITY ENCLOSED TRANSPORT AVAILABLE 2ND OF APRIL

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: QUALITY ENCLOSED TRANSPORT AVAILABLE 2ND OF APRIL
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 03:24 pm:

Hello Everyone,
The spot down to Texas for march 16th on the open trailer has been filled. If anyone will be needing a transport down there in the near future, I will have another spot later in April for that same route.

I now have a spot available in the ENCLOSED Ameri-Lite aluminum single car trailer on or about April 2nd.

This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door. People that are picky about their vehicles(like the one pictured below) don't want their vehicle loaded in a cargo trailer using Mickey Mouse ramps & have a bunch of nasty freight piled around it!

This trip will be up to Western Montana, Idaho, Eastern Washington, etc from pretty much anywhere in the eastern half of the country as I have many waiting to be picked up.

I build my truck for excellent fuel mileage, so deadheading a bit is not a problem! NEVER is there a charge for unloaded miles.

Please see this link for hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Please give me a call or an email for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

AS ALWAYS, I AM NOT AFRAID TO POST MY FULL NAME OR PICTURES OF MY EQUIPMENT. I AM PROUD OF MY REPUTATION AS WELL AS HOW MY TRUCKS & TRAILERS LOOK!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

Is this low quality ? High quality ?

What exactly is "quality" when it comes to hauling ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Ok Burger,
High quality is NOT being afraid to post your full name, so people can see your reputation.

High quality is Not being afraid to show what your trucks & trailers look like.

High quality is NOT disrespecting car guys by telling them to "buy a car closer to them" or telling almost everybody who posts wanting transport that the city there car is in has no transporters going to it.

High quality is NOT posting lies about a quality transporter on your own little website hoping to get people to not use him.

High quality is NOT posting feedback yourself about your service. If you are going to have a website, the customer should be able to post feedback (good or bad) them selves

High quality is NOT dropping customers vehicles part way through the trip because you decide you can get a better load (numerous times)

High quality is NOT calling the customer after the car is loaded & trying to extort more money from them, because the hauler didn't charge enough initially.

High quality is NOT showing up looking disheveled & stinking like BUTT (actual comment from customer of another hauler)

High quality IS being Honest & Respectful with your customers, keeping in constant contact with them during the transport

High quality IS using Nice Looking, Well Maintained Equipment that is actually made to transport a vehicle. (not a cargo trailer)

High quality is showing up on time with clean equipment (when possible) dressed nicely & not stinking!

High quality IS quoting a fair cash on delivery price & honoring that price throughout the process.

High quality IS also having 3 million accident free transport miles on your resume!

Hope this clears it up Burger.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

Hello Everyone,

This spot out to the Northwest (Montana, Idaho, Washington, Western Wyoming) from almost ANYWHERE in the Eastern half of the country is still available!

This trip will be on or about April 1st & will be using the ENCLOSED trailer.

Please see this link for HUNDREDS of references & more pictures of my equipment.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, P.M. or an Email for a cash on delivery price quote

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill's Auto Works Wakeman, Ohio on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Thank You Everyone,

All spots are filled at this time!

I hope to have another spot down to Texas in mid April & also a spot out to the west coast at the end of April.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts

The picture below is me getting ready to drive the '29 "A" pickup out of the IPPE show @ the Georgia World Congress Center recently!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration