FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR #11

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; HOLLEY NH CARBURETOR #11
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 09:32 am:

NH Carb: $78.00. This carb came in with a large shipment Monday and was unusually good. The choke spring was good which I never find. The drain plug was mint with NO marks from einstiens using pliers on it. Both plates work good. The float has been pressure tested. Please refer to carburetor NUMBER 11 so I won't get mixed up and send you the wrong one. I should be able to attach a picture later today.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 09:36 am:

Please use the number 11 when ordering carbs. I starter numbering the carbs so I can keep track of which ones are ordered. Please note that I have added numbers on a couple of other items.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration