FOR SALE; SET 1914 WHEELS, TIRES, TUBES AND FLAPS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; SET 1914 WHEELS, TIRES, TUBES AND FLAPS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:51 am:

WHEEL SET; 1,200,Walk ins only or can deliver to Chikasha. Wheels were recently rebuilt by one of the best. Tires are fairly new and still have the little mileage knobs on them, tubes hold air and all four wheels have correct flaps. The wheels have the original hubs with mint races. The wheels have had a recent black pain job and look real nice. The tires, tubes and flaps are already mounted. Photos will be upcoming.
Dave Huson, 2116 charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504
Phone 303-774-9246

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:58 pm:

Dave, is that 1,200 your asking price? Looking forward to the photos. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 02:51 pm:

Tires and wheels:

Jerry, the tires and wheels are spoken for.

I hope you can see the knobs. the picture will be very small, its the best I can do.

mileage knobs

wheels

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato, Burbank CA on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 03:54 pm:

Dave, you said the tires were rebuilt by one of the best. Do you care to reveal your sources? Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Jerry, I meant to say the wheels were rebuilt by one of the best. Bill Weishaupl, 1600 Ulster St. Denver Co. 80220. phone 303-355-1167. I will tell you why I think he is so good. I have had my 19 Center door for about 30 years or so. I have put 52,000 mile on it since I got it. Center doors are maybe the heaviest Ts there is in the back axle. When I was rebuilding the Center door I had Bill rebuild my two back wheels. I have not babied the centerdoor, in fact I ran it in the Montana 500 the first year I ran in it.
To this day 52,000 miles later the rear wheels are still GOOD.
center door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Kerndt-Waukon, Iowa on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

Dave
This is the buy of the century!!
Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, June 29, 2017 - 02:04 am:

Wheels and Tires have sold at same asking price.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration