WTB: Kelsey 88 demountable rim

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB: Kelsey 88 demountable rim
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Need a solid Kelsey 88 demountable rim with good edges (i.e., not rusted or sharp).

Thanks for your time.

PM me if you can help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 03:03 pm:

Mike, I have what I believe is a good one in an overhead rack across town in my storage bldg. I'll be down there this afternoon and can get it down and look at it. Give me a holler back if you still need one. $85 Fedex included if they can leave it on the porch if you're not home,$89 if you want to have to sign for it. 40+ years in Hemmings,same name,same town,same home phone,anyone that sent money for parts got them without exception.
Regards,Steve Grisbee

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration