FS NOS parts pulleys, front spindles, steering col. bkt.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS NOS parts pulleys, front spindles, steering col. bkt.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:05 pm:

NOS pair of front spindles, $60.00. NOS crank pulleys, large, $20.00, small, $50.00 each. NOS steering bracket, $25.00. NOS left side spindles, $20.00 each. All plus shipping. KdmksAT att.net.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By J. Ryan Snellen on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:18 pm:

PM/e-mail on the left spindle and small pulley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

One small pully is sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

Message sent for 2 large crank pulleys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:52 pm:

All the large crank pulleys are sold, still have one small for sale and all the spindles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

I need a set of '26-'27 spindles. Are any of these that year. Excuse the dumb question, I am new to Model T's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

If they are I will take them. Please message me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:03 pm:

Scott, 26-27 spindles are different. The pair of spindles and the steering bracket are sold. Still have left side spindles for sale.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 11:07 pm:

Any 24 ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration