For Sale: Misc Side Mirrors - TT Truck Etc.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: Misc Side Mirrors - TT Truck Etc.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:20 pm:

1.) This first mirror is a beautiful chrome plated side mirror, like new with mounting bracket. $35 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:22 pm:

2.) This second mirror is an original side mirror with mounting bracket that came off a TT truck but could be used on a Touring or Roadster as well. $35 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:25 pm:

3.) This is a Closed Cab TT Truck side mirror with new mirror installed. $35 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:26 pm:

4.) Nice brass mirror bracket with it's screws and acorn nuts if you need one for parts or if you have a mirrored head for it. $20 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 04:28 pm:

Just a note: When I install these on a car, I always put a little lock tight on the acorn nuts because they have a tendency to vibrate loose and you will loose them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:22 pm:

Larry, I'll take the chrome one at the top, let me know the shipping cost. Boy you sure have nice stuff and I love that siren !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Thank You John, I will set the mirror aside for You. Glad You ended up with the siren, looking forward to pictures of your project as You progress.
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:48 pm:

Number 1&2 are sold,
Thank You,
Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Martel in Temperance MI on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Sent a message about #3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Gresh on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Third Mirror is sold as well.
Number 4 still available.
Thank You,
Larry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration