FOR SALE; 1916 DODGE BROTHERS SPEEDOMTER HEAD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FOR SALE; 1916 DODGE BROTHERS SPEEDOMTER HEAD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 06:01 pm:

Speedometer Head: $98.00, The head has a real nice face and glass, see picture. The face has Dodge Brother printed on it but the lettering is very small. The speedometer seems to work good but the odometer does not and will need taken apart and oiled. I wish people could see how mice this unit looks, I don't think I can do it justice with my camera. Please include $9.15 shipping.
Dave Huson, 2116 Charro Ave. Longmont, Co. 80504

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Hi Dave. There's no photo attached to your ad. I'm interested in it and have sent you a pm. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Thursday, March 09, 2017 - 10:16 pm:

Les, between walk ins and other duties I have been tied up all day. In fact my wife made the daily run into town to save me a little time today to mail out a part.

face

handle

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:56 am:

Hi Dave. Thanks for the photos. I'll purchase this and will be mailing you a check. Thanks much

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:52 am:

Les Thanks your name is on the Head and will be kept for you.

picture

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration