Wanted average so so hubcaps

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted average so so hubcaps
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:55 am:

Looking for 4 1917-27 WOOD WHEEL hub caps not dented or split, Need not be perfect and shiny.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 03:58 pm:

Tom-
I'll send you some pics later this afternoon.
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 05:32 pm:

I'll have to look to see if I've gotten rid of them. If I haven't, I've got a set that you can have for the shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:04 pm:

Thank you Keith and Terry. I am interested in both sets. It is good to store extra wheels with caps on to protect the threads. I could use all of them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration