Tennessee to Chickasaw and back

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Tennessee to Chickasaw and back
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 11:25 am:

Leaving wendsday AM for Chickasaw with an almost empty open tilt model T trailer. I may be leaving to come back with an empty trailer and will haul. Send pm if needing transport of car or parts. Memphis area. Can deliver almost anywhere east.
Seven three one 607 three one seven 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 06:09 pm:

Bump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 07:55 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 07:56 am:

I've answered 2 pms but never heard back. I'm leaving wends. Am early.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Sunday, March 12, 2017 - 12:18 pm:

Ya know I've had 3 people send me pms and e-mails asking me to haul t parts to Chickasaw and after many attempts to contact them by pms and e-mails none of them even had the courtesy to reply. I was just trying to help some T folks out but I won't do that again and I won't forget who.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration