NOS plugs going to Chickasaw

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: NOS plugs going to Chickasaw
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

Two sets of 5 plugs. All plugs come with box and wax paper.

5 NOS 1/2" "regular" length plugs for low heads (same as Champion X type A-15) $125 ($25 each) with FREE delivery to Chickasaw!

and

5 NOS 1/2" "long" length plugs for high heads (same as Champion X type A-25) $125 ($25 each) with FREE delivery to Chickasaw!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

Constantine,
I will take the set for a low head and will be at Chickasha. Please call me at 319-430-4995 so we can arrange meeting there. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Low head plugs sold to Mike.

Hi-head plugs still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

I still have the hi-head plugs.

5 NOS plugs for $125 ($25 each) with free delivery to Chickasha

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration