Wanted Parts for 1910 Touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted Parts for 1910 Touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David R Herring on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

I have just purchased a 1910 Touring that I will be restoring over the next few years.

Looking for the following parts to buy please:

Early Kingston Coil Box

Kingston 5 ball Carburetor

Dog Leg Intake Manifold

Early Radiator with the Winged Ford Scrip

Double Twist Horn

Steward Model 24 Speedometer

If you have any of these items that you would be interested in selling please let me know, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

David,
Lee Votroubek has a very nice, very slightly used winged radiator that he would like to sell. It is a very high quality repro from 20-30 years ago when quality was expected. Call him for details at 319-551-1583.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 02:12 pm:

i have a mod 24 spedo & bracket. its in my chaicksha stuff. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David R Herring on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1909-1910-1911-Kingston-5-Ball-Carb-for-Ford-T-Carbureto r-RARE-Ford-Model-T-N-R-/152453332501?hash=item237eed3e15:g:X10AAOSwal5YMqDm&vxp =mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 04:54 am:

That carb appears to be too small for a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 04:55 am:

Dave did you buy John Kings 1910?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David R Herring on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 09:15 am:

Ed, thanks for the Ebay link.

I bought the 1910 that was on HCCA in Belleview FL, a lot closer to me. I spoke with John King a couple of times and he sent me a bunch of pictures. It looked very original except that it has the later 12 rivet back axle. He had the 6 rivet pressed steel casings, but no half shafts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Loftus on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Hello David,

I have a Kingston 5 ball for a Model T that I believe is complete that I will consider selling.

Please contact me at: terry(underscore)loftus(at)cox(dot)net
or
six zero two, nine seven three, six four two three.

Thank you,
Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration