WTB Bosch DU4 MAGNETO

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Bosch DU4 MAGNETO
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 07:50 pm:

Looking for a good HOT ready to run Bosch DU4 magneto. Will consider other simular mags as well
Counter clockwise rotation

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 11:11 pm:

Thanks to forum found several and purchased one
Thanks so much to all who replied my ad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Saturday, April 01, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

Still looking for counter clockwise mag

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Drone-Ypsilanti, MI on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

I have a couple magnetos. How do I tell if its counter clockwise?

Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 06:21 pm:

Bosch magnetos usually have an arrow on the oil hole lid above the shaft.

a

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, April 02, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Layden thanks again
Yes bosch mags have an arrow but direction is way it turns looking at the drive end to get it to spark
I know DU4 can be changed direction but might be easier to find a mag then the parts to swap it out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Sullivan, Powell WY on Monday, April 03, 2017 - 12:01 pm:

Also good information here;

https://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112927

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration