"Maverick Inn" in Chickasha

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: "Maverick Inn" in Chickasha
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

Anyone staying at this place? What's it like? Should I take some mouse traps for critters? Or maybe cancel the booking and camp with Steve "Geezer" Jelf? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 10:20 pm:

Sorry, meant for the 2017 forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, March 10, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

Constantine, it was tired when we were there in 2010. Clean but a bit knocked around. Run by Indians at the time. Good thing was the very early breakfast room, included in the tarrif.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:19 am:

The only Maverick I know...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Highway To The Bed Bug Zone .....

Copy Jester ...

Maverick has two bedbugs on his @ss .....

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Thanks Allan. I'll give it a go as it cannot be as bad as some of the places I've stayed at in the former USSR and Africa. I will though still check under the beds for coons.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

Mms C will you be in in time for Thursday night?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

I know the place we stayed at a couple years ago was cheap and one of the guys was worried about cockroaches, I hate to tell him I killed a couple in the bathroom and pitched them in the toilet when I was in there. I figured it was better than camping in the truck!!!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration