Wtb Watford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wtb Watford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Looking for a Warford set up for a TT I am in Ma.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 10:21 am:

Dam spell check Warford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By STEVE HANSCOM on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

I have a Warford I took out of a 22 speedster. Going to go a diff route on drivetrain. Do not know if this will work for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 12:42 pm:

Ken you don't say where you live. I have an extra and know of another alum ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 05:21 pm:

I live in Massachusetts and am looking for a cast iron Warford setup for a TT truck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 08:15 pm:

Ken, send me a e-mail to dobro (at) artelco.com I have a nice cast iron Warford 6 speed with the correct u-joint housing. I also have the casting used to shorten the drive shaft tube. You can also call 501 - seven four five- 4397 anytime before 10:00 PM central time. Donnie Brown ....

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration