Kingston L4 carburetor refurbished

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Kingston L4 carburetor refurbished
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Kingston L4 completely disassembled, cleaned and test run. I polished the original needle and seat, sat all day (see pic) and didn't drip gas. If you want to see it run go to You Tube "Kingston L4 test run 3-9-17". $100 postpaid to lower 48. Email: wlkma9@(no spam)gmail.com or call or text (903)-681-2871

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 05:46 pm:

$75 today so I can go to Chickasha

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

$65

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 05:43 pm:

Don't need a carb or I would! Have an L4 sitting on the shelf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:38 pm:

Corey If I send you a swivel top l4 could you rebuild it If so send me an email at svibert102@gmail.com thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 12:56 am:

Spencer, email sent.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 08:00 am:

Carburetor is spoken for.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration