Stromberg OE-1 FS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Stromberg OE-1 FS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Stromberg OE-1 carb. Bead blasted and taken mostly apart to check passages. The choke horn screw holes were messed up so tapped to next size up and used Allen head screws to mount. The choke is stiff but turns, may just need a little more cleaning and oiled. I did the hot water test on the float and did not see any leaks. It will need new cover screws, came up missing as did one of the clamp screws for the throttle butterfly adjustment and may need new gaskets. The economizer valve threaded part is a little short. I think best I can tell is it got messed up right about where the cotter pin hole was and is missing the very top threaded part. $100 plus Med flat rate shipping. Check or Pay-Pal.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

90$ plus shipping

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration