FS 1928 Chevrolet exhaust manifold poor mans RAJO $20 + shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS 1928 Chevrolet exhaust manifold poor mans RAJO $20 + shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

See photos.
The red one is just for comparison.
The end was broken off so I made a clean cut to straighten it up. You should be able to see by the first photo how much was cut off.
$20 plus shipping.
It's just too big for med flat rate box so will ether need to go large flat rate or I'll get back to you on cost. USPS only no UPS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

15$ plus shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 03:43 pm:

So Steve L sends me an offer;

If you would do $20 including the shipping I will buy the Chevy exhaust manifold.

The lowest cost to ship is in a large flat rate box,
$18.85 so here is is my reply to him;

No! That would not even cover my time and material. That is not even a reasonable offer!

The reply, above, that I sent , let me tell you was a lot kinder that was going thru my mind!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 06:38 pm:

Mark,

I'd pay $33.00 and you pay shipping for the 28 Chevy exhaust manifold.

Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 01:34 pm:

Bill sent you an email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bill Crosby Webster, NY on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

Mark, We have had no power for the last week and a half. Please re send the email. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 01:15 am:

Will do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Sold, thank you Bill.
MarkG

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration