FS: Ford 5Z1680 Bearing Filleting Tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Ford 5Z1680 Bearing Filleting Tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 05:57 pm:

Genuine Ford 5Z1680 rear main babbitt bearing filleting tool for V8 motors. This tool is for cutting the curved edge at the front and back edges of poured babbitt rear main crankshaft bearings on 1932 to 1936 Ford V8 motors using crankshafts with diameters of 1.990". This tool is an assembly of a cutter, pilot, shaft and adjusting nut. Each piece of the assembly is marked with a 5Z number and the name "Ford" in script, indicating that this is an original Ford factory tool.

Picture1

This tool appears to be virtually identical to the filleting cutter sold by KR Wilson for use when rebabbitting Model A blocks.

Picture2

The tool is in very good condition, and the parts are covered with a light coat of preservative oil.

Picture3

Picture4

While I have seen the KRW versions of this tool, this the only one I have seen marked as a genuine Ford 5Z tool. $225.00 plus $14.00 priority mail shipping.

contact info

This item is being sold on a first come, first served basis, as determined by the order emails are received.

Thank you,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jay skinner on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

I am interested in purchasing your tool 5z1680 jay skinner 562 426 5478 long beach california

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration