Brassworks Radiator for Flathead V-8 Engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Brassworks Radiator for Flathead V-8 Engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, March 11, 2017 - 07:55 pm:

I have a Brassworks radiator, new in the box, which was made specially for a Ford Flathead V-8. I was going to use this in a Hot Rod I'm building, but decided to go with a black one instead. The radiator has an extra-thick core to cool the flattie and two inlets and outlets. It has a fill neck for a pressure cap at the rear of the top tank, and a dummy neck on the top for a decorative motometer. It has never had water or coolant in it. Here are some pics:

rad

r2

I paid $1,200 for this from Brassworks a while back. I'd take $1,000 + actual shipping cost, or will deliver it to the Chickasha swap meet next week for free. Contact me at waterwalk999@gmail.com or 479-790-4229. Thanks, Mike.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration