1923 Model T Roadster Pickup

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1923 Model T Roadster Pickup
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Emerson - California on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 12:34 am:

Has been in storage for 10 years except for local parades.
Recently spent over $2,000 for new tires and other parts.
Please look for attached photo. More photos available.
Restore or drive as is.
Thank you,
Bob Simpson
rgsimpson@earthlink.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Emerson - California on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 12:35 am:

Price: $4,000 or best offer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Emerson - California on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 12:47 am:

Has been in storage for 10 years except for local parades. Recently spent over $2,000 for new tires and other parts. Restore or drive as is. $4,000.
Bob Simpson rgsimpson@earthlink.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 01:52 am:

Phil, that is a really nice old pickup. Cars with that unrestored look are so interesting.

However, it is not a roadster pickup. Rather it is a cut down touring with a pickup bed. That will make a difference to some buyers.

Hope this avoids some confusion.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 02:56 am:

Phil,
Fix your email so that people wanting to see pictures of the car you have for sale don't
have to play email games with your system's spam blocker or post pictures here in your add.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:41 am:

Somebody is going to get a great deal on that one! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Why you think that Mark ? Even a cut off ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Slauterbeck on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Phil, that's a nice pickup and at that price it will make a great deal for someone just starting out with Ts. I really like the bed. Was it custom made?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:39 am:

If you like the way it looks, and I do< and it runs OK and has a good title, I think the price is fair.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:42 am:

Thats true !!! It does look nice . i was just curious of how much the price would go down for the fact thats not an original . Anyways if it drives is still a T .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:46 am:

It appeals to me because it is so similar to my Betsy, just in an earlier state.

pic

To me, it looks and sounds like all the hard work has been done. It appeals to the patina crowd as-is, or it could be repainted and a nice interior and top could be installed and you would have a great looking "restored" car for a very reasonable investment. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:51 am:

Agreed . Betsy does look sharp .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

Got potential, I just don't like the looks of a cut-off touring is all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

Phil; that is one huge gecko on that tree!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

I know Kevin ! It feel like you gotta do a background check to email Phil .
So i refused to .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Emerson - California on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:28 pm:

sorry about the confusion guys. I posted this for a friend
Bob Simpson who is the owner, not me. I appreciate your
input. I had a hard enough time to get one picture posted
with my computer skills.. Bob sent me 17 pictures, but I
could only post one. If you communicate with Bob at
rgsimpsom@earthlink.net he will be happy to reply.
Posting his email was the only way I knew to get anyone in touch with him.
Thanks, Phil

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

No problem Phil . But we tried to email
Him and it goes ti spam or wr have to
Register to be able to email .Personally
I dont know how that works , so i wont bother .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

Phil, if Bob doesn't see any emails from Mike or others, tell Bob to look in his spam folder, perhaps the emails are going there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Emerson - California on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

Once again,sorry. I just found out that this email is blocked.
You can email him at Robert.Simpson10@yahoo.com or call
His phone number 951 961 8820

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phil Emerson - California on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:43 pm:

Once again,sorry. I just found out that this email is blocked.
You can email him at Robert.Simpson10@yahoo.com or call
His phone number 951 961 8820

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Mann on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

I guess problem resolved by
Dr Phil ! Great thank you

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration