Wanted. 21, tires, horn and speedo drive/cable

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted. 21, tires, horn and speedo drive/cable
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:20 am:

Wanted. Decent 21" tires, horn for 26 and speedo drive and cable for ac left front wheel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 12:39 am:

Btt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Found speedo drive and cable, looking for 21" tires, and horn (have horn bracket). Also looking for original gas cap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

Found a horn, still looking for decent 21" tires and an original gas cap for 26 coupe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Found two tires, need another three or a pair and a spare 21"

And an original gas cap for 26

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 11:37 am:

Mike, There are several T electric horns on Ebay, right now, ranging in price from $26.00 to $140.00. I have one, myself, that I will list soon). I have new and used 21" tires, but I don't think you'd like to pay the shipping on them from Houston, TX to New York (in addition to my price per tire). New tires are Firestones; used tires are various brands and with various amounts of tread, left).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

If anyone has any INSA tires , I would be interested.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Duffy on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 12:13 am:

BTT

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration