Model T for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Model T for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 04:16 pm:

Ruckstel axle, accessory bed with original hardware, new tack strip, accessory radiator, Accessory front suspension, decent body, good windshield, and a nice fender and mud apron set.
$2225
Call Daniel 831-278-2742 no PMs
Located in Santa Cruz
(I would also be willing to sell this without the ruckstel for a discounted price)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 11:16 pm:

$2000

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 01:13 pm:

Daniel, That's a heck of a deal for that money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

I think so too! Hopefully it goes to a good home

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:01 pm:

Cool project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

$1800

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

$1800 for the lot or $1000 for everything but the ruckstel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Morton on Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - 10:11 pm:

Such a cool project wish that it was closer to south Alabama

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 02:53 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

$1750 for everything. Or $950 without the ruckstel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 07:19 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

Are you asking $800 for the Ruckstell? Is it a large drum unit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:27 pm:

I'm not selling the ruckstel separately. I would sell it as part of the package because I don't have another rear axle to swap out with it. Or I would keep the ruckstel for another project and sell the rest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Monday, March 27, 2017 - 10:42 pm:

It is a large drum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Are you open to trades? If so send me an email azevedo26@hotmail.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration