For Sale: '27 Touring project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: '27 Touring project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

'27 Touring project. I started restoring it but have lost interest.
Northeast Oklahoma 918-786-4662

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 07:07 am:

Title?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

Bill of Sale only

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

I'll take some pic's tomorrow and post them. It's completely disassembled with the frame and axles blasted and primed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

I realized that I didn't put a price in the original ad. Asking $2500. Frame, axles, hubs and drums, springs and running boards and wire wheels have been blasted and primed. I have some photos, but they don't show much,Just the body full of parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Im interested, does it have a engine, does it have much rust? how about some good pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

I will be away from the computer this week. Sorry for the delay in responding. I'll follow up late this week.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration