For Sale: '27 Touring project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: For Sale: '27 Touring project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:32 pm:

'27 Touring project. I started restoring it but have lost interest.
Northeast Oklahoma 918-786-4662

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Dizer on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 07:07 am:

Title?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 03:19 pm:

Bill of Sale only

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

I'll take some pic's tomorrow and post them. It's completely disassembled with the frame and axles blasted and primed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 05:17 pm:

I realized that I didn't put a price in the original ad. Asking $2500. Frame, axles, hubs and drums, springs and running boards and wire wheels have been blasted and primed. I have some photos, but they don't show much,Just the body full of parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 06:44 pm:

Im interested, does it have a engine, does it have much rust? how about some good pictures?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:59 pm:

I will be away from the computer this week. Sorry for the delay in responding. I'll follow up late this week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

'27 T touring pic's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

I didn't take pic's of the engine/trans, but it's included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rick howerton on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Where you located in N E okla?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Friday, March 24, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Located in Grove, Ok.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 09:49 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, March 26, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 09:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Thursday, March 30, 2017 - 09:30 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Wednesday, April 05, 2017 - 04:32 pm:

Price is $2500 OBO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 01:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 02:56 pm:

can you post some pictures that we can see. The picture that is up I cant tell what it is. all I see is 1/2 of a postage stamp. looking for a T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Tell me what you want to see and I'll send photos direct to you. I'm tired of dealing with the size limits here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Better pictures are available via email. Just ask.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Fletcher on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:34 pm:

Make offer

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration