WTB Touring in Pre 1916

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: WTB Touring in Pre 1916
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Martin on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Looking for a drivable model that can be enjoyed. Never had one before but a friend let me drive his & I'm officially hooked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 09:01 am:

Tom, here's one that's been in the classifieds...http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/714247.html?1489454777

And also one from Hemmings that's affordable. There's another nice '14 but they think it's special as they want $47K for it!!!
https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/ford/model-t/1919168.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Hoffer on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 09:06 am:

Hi Tom, I have a 1912 for sale near Philadelphia. 1912 is the last of the all brass model T's. It is posted down the list a ways. I'll try to bump it to the top for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Tom, there's a really pretty 1915 T Touring listed in the Forum by mistake - I think he's asking 18K.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 10:41 am:

That's the link I posted above. Except its the classified post that he did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Couture on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 01:37 pm:

FYI - The Hemmings car above has been sold. I assume the $47K one is still available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 01:41 pm:

Care to say - is it yours now?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

That $47K one will be available for a loooong time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay Couture on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 07:24 pm:

Nope someone else got there first. Still shopping.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration