Riley Racing Scrapbook Book

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Riley Racing Scrapbook Book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

Read the history of George Riley by Don Iandola full of lots of neat illustrations asking $25.00 with free shipping in the lower 48 call Matt at 503-824-2681

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Madison on Monday, March 13, 2017 - 11:50 pm:

Sold Thank You Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

thanks Matt...had my daughter do a pay pal payment ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Hills on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

great deal gene only one printing that I'm aware of, got one of the first have seen them go for much more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

Scott:
I had purchased 1 years ago also ...loaned it to a friend who passed away and the book was lost ...won't loan this 1 out ...some great photos and interesting text ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration