Bakersfield swap April 6th & 7th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Bakersfield swap April 6th & 7th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 07:01 am:

Antique T Motor Sports will be at the swap meet. View our parts list at http://stores.ebay.com/antique-t-motor-sports-llc
email us at bill7472@aceweb.com Contact us with your part need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 10:25 am:

I thought it is on the 7th & 8th.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:09 am:

http://www.hcca.org/events/April-06-08-2017/registration.pdf

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

Got my room ready tell some lies and visit with friends and maybe buy some goodies

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:46 am:

will be at the Bakersfield swapmeet again this year with my linebores and bearing molds ...will have to call and get my space # ...always an optimist...gene French 970-581-2808

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bente on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

How big is this meet? I'm trying to justify an 8 hour drive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Robert, you didn't post what city you live in but your drive is probably much easier than someone coming up thru LA from San Diego...

I doubt you'll be disappointed since you have an early car. If you have the time and have never been it's one that you have to do at least once!

See you there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

Agree, its well worth the drive from Folsom.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 06:42 pm:

Well said worth the drive from Newcastle ca And if you have never Been to Buck Owens ( Crystal place.)I suggest that!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:04 pm:

I am trying hard to make it this year.

I am dropping off in Miami, FL tomorrow - then it looks like I am headed to Richmond, IN with a " special delivery " .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:02 pm:

Couldn't agree more about Buck Owens palace
Small but quality meet by all
Well worth the drive from Reno Sparks Nv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:13 pm:

So what's a Buck Owens Palace?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

It's Buck Owens' Chrystal Palace restaurant and music hall. Ground zero for the western country music scene. Home of the Bakersfield sound. Killer steaks too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

Thanks Erik!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

I sceduled our trip to CA so that we could make this meet. We are driving from Key Largo (just a little farther than you Jim).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 12:28 am:

Have only missed 1 since they started, and would not have missed that one,'cept the saw bones was installing some stints in my pump.

This is the best all time brass era swap meet bar none anywhere in the US. I have participated in Hershey for many years and Chickasha until it crashed and burned.I have never failed to score god stuff and meet some very fine car folks. The is the last best one left.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 02:10 am:

Must agree, it's a great meet. I wasn't aware chickasha had crashed and burned? Last year it was well worth the trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:44 am:

Headed to Bakersfield with some parts; Early wishbones,aluminum hogsheads,headlights and forks,brass radiators,late '11 early '12 rear axle housings, '13-'14 housings, small drum ruckstell housings,windshields,'12 steering column. etc. Let me know what your looking for .541-991-2363

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:09 am:

Also bringing some square and round felloe wheels,rear taper leaf spring with hasslers, set of hasslers, frt taper leaf spring,'09 to '13 rear crossmembers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:26 am:

Jack-
Thats easy I'm looking for great deals ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Lewis on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:40 am:

Oh I didnt say anything about great deals....Just bringing it..Hah! Already negotiating!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 03:27 pm:

I hope to make Bakersfield if the house sitters work out and nothing horrible happened to Heather. I should be able to deliver the remainder of the parts I sold prior to Chickasha. I had to cancel that trip for Heathers ongoing medical problems.
I will have lots of small stuff and sheet metal for sale, partial list below.

Fenders, front & rear from 1917 thru 1927
Coil boxes from 1915 thru 1927
Top irons 1918 thru 1924
Radiator (low) 1917 thru 1924
Four dip pan
1926/7 Fan mounting bracket with eccentric adjustment
High cylinder heads
Some 1913 thru 25 Running Boards
30" demountable wheels
Six 30"rims with roll around tires
21" demountable wheels
Transmission bands, demountable, 1908-1925
Transmission bands, wide demountable 1926/27
Late starter block

Let me know if you need anything, I'm sure we can make a deal....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Just added an aluminum hogs head, clutch quadrant is attached but no pedals.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Available to transport from Richmond, Virginia
west thru Indiana - Texas - Arizona to Bakersfield Swap ....

See my ad in the classifieds here:

@ http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/736517.html?1489702019

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bennett on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 12:15 pm:

I'm also heading for Bakersfield with a big truck load of parts, including a set of 5 Pasco wire wheels & hubs, three ruckstells, two small drum and one large drum. lots and lots of small parts, tables full of magnetos and carburetors. Lots of good stuff and a few surprises!! Look forward to the meet!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 12:29 pm:

I'll be on the hunt for a good used or rebuilt nh carb, adjusting rod, and choke pull to replace the model a set up for my 26 roadster and a good 6 volt horn for my A. It will be my first time at this meet and I'm really looking forward to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

Im still looking for that Model H winfield. I may be bringing some "swap stock" as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:53 pm:

Bill, i might be interested in those pascos. I have one set plus a couple extras

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bennett on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

Stan, Here's a little better description of the Pascos. Five wheels, four are ready to mount on the car with brand new Ward's Riverside black tires,(less than two months old and have never been driven on). New tubes and flaps. Two rear hubs with small brake drums, but I have a pair of large drums that I will throw in. Two front hubs. One Spare tire mounting hub that needs to have the drive lugs made and installed. The fifth wheel does need to have some work done in the drive lug area, but it also has a brand new matching tire, tube and flap installed. Five hub cap "assemblies". I believe the hub caps are reproductions. I do NOT have the special wrench. These wheels are exactly as I bought them, but I had to buy two sets of wire wheels and these are extras. I'd like to get $5000.00 for everything, but I'm willing to negotiate a LITTLE. Give me a call or send a message and we can discuss the details further.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 03:18 pm:

Looks like I am headed to Kansas from Indiana ....

Room from Richmond, IN to Rose Hill, KS to transport a pair of Model T's or other vehicles.

Might have some room for parts from Rose Hill, KS to Bakersfield Swap Meet ..... :-)

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 10:43 am:

Antique T Motor Sports will be in spaces D 63-64. Will be bring the 1912 pick-up and assortment of other parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 10:59 am:

For sale a radiator shell collection. Includes a very nice Peerless shell, Sparks, and Pines Automatic Winterfront shells. Very nice 1926-28 model 96 Whippet radiator.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 11:02 am:

I'd be interested if someone could bring Perfecto parts. I've plenty of housings, but need the innerds, shift lock.
Richard Gould
916-458-8396

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Bohlen on Saturday, March 25, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Set of 4 Hayes demountable wire wheels with 5 hub caps. Early complete 1911-13 steering column.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration