Wanted governor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: Wanted governor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian sensenig on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 09:20 am:

Governor with a flat belt pulley for model t.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Doan S. E. Illinois on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 11:31 am:

Being from the communist state of Illinois, you can have as many governors as you want. Reeeeal cheap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Matthiesen on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 02:13 pm:

Brian, Being from the Peoples Republic of California, I see that there is no shortage of excess Governors. You can have Jerry Moonbeam Brown for free.
Good luck in finding the Model T part that you need.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Brian, The governor that I have is gear driven just like a generator. Again, I will try and find some time to take a picture but the phone has been ringing off the holder all day today and yesterday, Plus a lot of walk ins.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian sensenig on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:12 pm:

Dave that would be great if you could take a picture of it so I can see what it looks like thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

Brian: This is what I have. I have been told by several that its a governor If you want it I can bring it to Chickasha otherwise its heavy and will cost you a fortune to mail it.

side of governor

end of governor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Have one that came on my mower conversion. Does not have a flat belt pulley though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian sensenig on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

would it be used on a power unit?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 07:59 pm:

It's like Dave's above - fits in place of the generator. Don't see how it could be used to drive a flat belt. Are you sure you're looking for a governor and not the flat belt attachment that would fit in place of the 4th main?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Think you're looking for the pulley assembly that you see at the back of this engine:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian sensenig on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

I have a model T power unit but the carburetor is not hooked up to anything

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

Brian - I answered your PM. Hope it clarifies things.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 08:11 pm:

Is this what you are looking for Brian?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian sensenig on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 12:51 pm:

lonnie is it for sale?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

Yes. Did you get the other picture I sent you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian sensenig on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 07:33 am:

No

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 08:54 am:

I just sent you a private message. Here is the pic I was trying to send you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Thursday, March 23, 2017 - 11:01 pm:

Brian, did you get my message? Was I too high priced?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration