CD Copies of the Vintage Ford and First Decade of the Horseless Carriage Gazzette for Price of Shipping

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: CD Copies of the Vintage Ford and First Decade of the Horseless Carriage Gazzette for Price of Shipping
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

After much effort, I have managed to accumulate complete collections of the paper copies of the Vintage Ford and the Horseless Carriage Gazette, so I no longer need these CDs.

I am offering a seven CD set of the Vintage Ford, covering all the issues from V1N1 in 1966 through 2000.

As a bonus, I will include a CD copy of the first ten years of the Horseless Carriage Gazzette, covering all issues from 1938 through 1949.

I am making these available for the price of USPS Priority shipping, $13.60.

If interested, please PM me with your name and shipping address, and I will reply with payment instructions.

Thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Helf on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 06:20 pm:

I'm interested. Thanks, Tom address 12780 W. Weatherstone Ct. New Berlin, WI 53151

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, March 14, 2017 - 06:30 pm:

Sold to Tom! Tom, I'll be replying to your PM directly to your email address.

Thanks Tom and MTFCA! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration