FS Torpedo project

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS Torpedo project
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:49 am:

I have a Torpedo project ,it has 99% of the parts to build the car . I bought most the project for far less then market value and I am selling it for what paid for it . I used Langs catalog to comparative prices. I came up with over 25,000.00 for what I have. The project comes with a 1924 motor and like rear end not rebuilt ,the man I bought the project from needed a starter and was going to put a ruckstell in it. I will take 15,000.00 for it all . Perry Goble 512 234 0243 wpgoble@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AFLmjUdFpStmyY0&id=A46E1A679DD4D916%21533& cid=A46E1A679DD4D916

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration