RAJO Reproductions / Bakersfield Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: RAJO Reproductions / Bakersfield Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 03:00 pm:

We will be attending the Bakersfield Swap Meet this year. If you have an interest in purchasing a RAJO cylinder head kit, please contact us to place your order now and save a bundle on shipping cost ($150+). Also, we are currently producing another batch of cylinder head kits and anticipate an increase in the retail price soon. We have a few kits remaining at the current price. Act now while we have a few kits remaining in our inventory and realize a substantial savings.

Mark Chaffin
RAJO Reproductions LLC
1931 S. Main St.
Corona, CA 92882
(951) 805-0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 05:28 pm:

Love the quality of my head and components. See you in Bakersfield Mark.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Bowers on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

Good evening,

What carburetors do you recommend with this head? Camshaft?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:45 pm:

Winfield Model M201B or my favorite, Carter Model BB1. The Carter BB1 is much like the NH. Plug and play.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Thanks for the kind words Andy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen Bowers on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 09:57 pm:

Another dumb question (probably going to pick one of these up) how do you handle the exhaust routing on the driver's side? My car is not with me now, and am trying to visualize this. Is there a manifold which will allow for under car exhaust? or side exit only?

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:10 pm:

You can go either way. Kit comes with a 1/2" thick header plate. You fabricate the exhaust header to suite your application.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 11:24 pm:

Well if ever you have an interest in antique weaponry I would be interested in a trade.

www.swabsarmory.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 02:27 pm:

I'll keep your offer in mind

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

Two orders received. Two kits remaining.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 07:44 pm:

Contact me by phone for other discounts which may be applicable. (951) 805 0928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Chaffin......Corona, CA on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

One last kit remaining.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration