1913 runabout wanted

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: 1913 runabout wanted
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Wednesday, March 15, 2017 - 10:40 pm:

Sort of beginning my search for a 1913 runabout east of the Mississippi and north of the Mason Dixon line. If you've got something you are considering parting with, send me an email rpc9@cornell.edu

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 11:45 pm:

Still wondering what else is out there that folks might be thinking of parting with. Bump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Petithomme on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 03:22 pm:

Speedster Rick, I have this 1913 Speedster that I would like to sell. It is a rust free California car with all new Rootlib sheet metal. If you are interested I will send more information and pictures.
Bob Petithomme

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Cicciarelli on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Bob,
Looks like a pretty sweet ride for the right person. Someone put a lot of time into that Speedster and it looks great. Unfortunately, that "right person" isn't going to be me on this one. I do appreciate the offer though.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Petithomme on Monday, March 20, 2017 - 12:46 pm:

Hi Rick,
Thank you for you comments. I an in no hurry to sell the speedster. I will wait for the right person to come along.
Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration