:-) Richmond, VA to Richmond, IN then ( hopefully ) Texas - Arizona - Bakersfield Swap & California - Washingrton - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: :-) Richmond, VA to Richmond, IN then ( hopefully ) Texas - Arizona - Bakersfield Swap & California - Washingrton - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

I want to go to Bakersfield Swap Meet this year from the Virginia

I have room for one vehicle from Virginia to Arizona

Here is how I would like to get there .... :-)

March 23rd

I will be in Gloucester, VA dropping off.

I am headed next to Richmond, IN to drop off.

I have to pick up Otis from John May in Conroe, TX and take it to California

I have another Model T to pick up in Sierra Vista, AZ along the way

That Model T is headed to Spokane, WA

Direct enclosed auto transport is available for your Model T or other vehicle from Virginia to Indiana to Texas to Arizona ... :-)

My website has been in operation since 2006 ....

Model T Transport Click Here

MTFCA - MTFCI - HCCA - AACA - Space Coast T's Member

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Poffenroth on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Don in Spokane here. Can't wait to have you deliver the 1911. I'm confident it will be in awesome hands!

Book trips with Jim. It will help me get my car quicker!

Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 08:57 am:

Don,

Thanks for the bump !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Hey Jim, Bob here in Richmond, VA, by any chance are you dropping off a Model T in Gloucester, if so please mention us here in Richmond with the Central Virginia Model T club, we'd welcome another car to tour with us! Thanks & safe travels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 06:48 am:

Hi Bob,

Sorry but I won't be dropping off a Model T .....

But I would like to perhaps meet up & show you what is in the trailer ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 06:55 pm:

Spot is still available from Virginia ... :-)

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration