FS: 1914 Rear Passenger Side Door w/ Hinge and Latch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1914 Rear Passenger Side Door w/ Hinge and Latch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:08 pm:

I have had this door hanging in my barn for a couple years. I thought it was for a later touring, so kept it, but it turns out to be straight across the top, so is a 1914 door. The wood seems to be fairly solid.

It is a 1914 rear passenger side door with hinge and latch. It is straight across the top of the door. This seems to be in line with 1914 only production as mentioned in the following discussion link:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/151990.html?1279993713

Original wood and rusted up latch. A small less than dime size hole in the lower left side, and a ding in the right side.

There were many makers of 1914 touring bodies, and I do not know what this came off of, so it may take some work to get it to fit.

Asking $110 for the whole lot plus shipping.

I take paypal or usps money orders

PM me for details.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 08:54 pm:

Still for sale.

Can ship overseas.

Forgot to mention I can take most credit cards over the phone.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration