FS: Interesting set of Adlake Truck Side Lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: Interesting set of Adlake Truck Side Lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

I have an interesting pair of early side lamps that look like they were used on early trucks. Made by Adlake. One has a slight dent and is missing the font. No other issues (except for drainage holes drilled in the bottom). 6 or 6.25 inches on center for the mounting holes. If I remember correctly, it even fits on the old fork mounts for the fork mounted switch lanterns.

Asking $145 plus shipping for the pair.

I take usps money order or paypal.

PM me for details.

Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Friday, March 17, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Adlake is the brand name. They were manufactured by Adams and Westlake. This company made a wide range of kerosene burning lamps and lanterns. Many years ago in Wyoming I "rescued" a pair just like these off a Packard truck out in the hills. I still have them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Darel, They are neat lamps. I collect alot of railroad lanterns and switch lamps, so am quite familiar with A&W. I got this pair together as well, so probably been together for a long time.

Still for sale.

Can ship overseas.

Forgot to mention I can take most credit cards over the phone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

Cool. Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 01:31 am:

Still for sale. $125 plus shipping.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration