FS: 1927 Chevy Chevrolet Rocker Arms and Valves

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1927 Chevy Chevrolet Rocker Arms and Valves
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, March 16, 2017 - 09:23 pm:

Hopefully this isnt too sacrilege, but I have a set of 1927 chevy rocker arms and valves with springs and keepers. Keepers are good, springs are probably shot, and the valves may be good. The rockers look great. 3 out of 4 of the hold down clamps are there. Maybe someone can use them if doing a poor mans rajo with the 1927 head.

Asking $45 plus shipping

I take paypal or usps money prders.

PM me for details,
Benji

Pics are here on this online folder:

https://tinyurl.com/myahwl8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 08:53 pm:

Still for sale.

Can ship overseas.

Forgot to mention I can take most credit cards over the phone.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration