FS: 1919 Car Manual and 1915 Parts Book

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Classifieds: FS: 1919 Car Manual and 1915 Parts Book
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, March 18, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

Have a 1919 car manual for sale, and a 1915 parts book. The 1919 manual is decent, not falling apart at the spine, but is soiled as seen.

The 19195 parts book is nice, some light moisture damage, but a good reference nonetheless. Tight binding as well.

Asking $25 shipped (US shipping only, overseas inquire) for the 1919 manual.

Asking $40 shipped (US only, overseas inquire) for the 1915 manual.

I take paypal , USPS money orders, or credit cards over the phone.

PM me for details
Benji

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vincent stefanacci on Sunday, March 19, 2017 - 12:55 am:

pm sent on the 1919 manual .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 01:33 am:

1919 manual sold. Parts book still available at $35 including shipping

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Parts book sold pending payment. I responded to your PM Joe, it was too late tonight to call. No rush on my end, so whenever you get to your messages again.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration